Replacing a Chrysler 300C Key Fob?... Best way to replace a Chrysler 300C key fob with remote unlock, trunk, and panic features? I lost 1 of the 2. Do I have to go to a dealership?
1) yes you can only get that through a dealer. They have to program the fob to the vehicle. - Mike J
2) what year is vehicle ? You lost the fob and not the key with buttons correct? You still have 2 keys ? - Paul Ramirez
3) Amazingkeys.com has the integrated keys fob with the buttons as well as a valet key without the buttons which is much cheaper.
Both will work in your vehicle. - Bob R
ignition problems on 1974 plymouth duster?... When I turn the key there is nothing. I can cross the cylinoid and get the engine to turn over but not fire.
1) change your ballast resistor,its either 2 or 4 wire, its white, its mounted on the firewall.its whit in color, and is around 3/4inchx3 3/8inch.itll start then. - idontgivafork
2) If you leave the key on when you jump the solenoid will it fire? If the key is off it should not fire because you need power to the ignition coil. IF it works with the key on you need to be looking at solenoid, clutch or transmission switch, or the key switch itself. - doornobk
3) Could be a fusible link near the solenoid also. - ilovgalparts
What size car cover do I need to purchase for a 2000 Chrysler Sebring Convertible?...
1) Try one for a medium size car. You might consider getting one that fits a Sebring Convertible from Autozone or J.C. Whitney. - C-Tech
2) You should also consider that such a car may be expensive to insure. Check your insurance rates before buying one, for example here - carinsurance.deep-ice.com - Sam
3) I don't think a medium car cover will fit properly. I checked and below are the vehicle lengths by size.
Medium fits Passenger Vehicles up to 14' 2" in overall length
Large fits Passenger Vehicles 14'3" up to 16'8" in overall length
X-Large fits Passenger Vehicles 16'9' to 19' in overall length
The chart on CarCovers4Less listed Chrysler Sebring as a LARGE.
There are also custom fit car covers available. These don't give sizes, but they do cost a bit more. - PeterM
does 2006 chrysler 300 trunk have key access?... Can i open trunk wth a key (key entry)
1) My sister has a 2008 chrysler and she can it has a trunk button with a x2 on it so you have to hit it twice but it won't raise completly you still have to lift it. I am pretty sure you can cause everyone we looked at had one of those buttons - ashyjay
2) There is no key cylinder on the trunk. It is offered as an option and available in European versions. - C-Tech
How much does it cost to get a new key for a 2005 chrysler town and country van?... i have the remote with the key attached, can i get a key made at any key place with just the key?
1) If the key is attached to a ring on a key fob and the fob is a simple push to lock, push to unlock, has a panic button, etc. type remote, any hardware store, or store that can cut an automotive key can take care of you.
If the key has a security chip, a dealer can take care of you, this type key is more expensive - Don't know everything !
2) Your can get a security key only, made by some locksmiths who carry the equipment to program security keys for about $100-150. For a copy of the factory key with the built-in key fob buttons it costs from $200 to 250 depending on the dealer. - C-Tech